Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I spent the weekend finishing up some projects and starting some new ones. I finished a hot pink/light pink/green cotton knit sweater in size 2 for Emma.

I also did some drawings with the idea that Emmy may want to frame some for her nursery. "Ladybug Vines" --
and one I named "Turtle Pond" --
Dan and Sophie slept in this morning. I snapped this picture -- Sophie with her blanket with Dan (the lump on the right side of the bed).
I have started on a quilted wallhanging for Baby Howell. Emmy picked out some wall decals from Pottery Barn in a garden theme with bugs, frogs, flowers and turtles. I am making a wall hanging with the same theme. Here is the first panel of frogs and flies.

Detail View
Other panels planned --
turtle panel
flowers with grasshoppers/caterpillars/butterflies,
ladybug vines

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

Really, really cute!!! I like the drawings too--that was a great idea.