Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.........

OK, Emmy called and said my post looked like a crazy lady wrote it. I don't know what happened, but it was all jumbled up! It is fixed now!

I was in Toronto and Denver last week and spent most of this week catching up on things I missed last week.

Yesterday was Emma's 1st birthday! It is hard to believe an entire year has gone by! Molly took sugar cookies to Emma's daycare class yesterday. Emma got to have her first "real" cookie with icing on it -- she ate 2!

We are celebrating with a birthday party at our home on Saturday. I will post pictures after the big event. I will be cooking later today for the event -- but, not too much... just pasta salad and potato salad. We are having the BBQ catered and Molly ordered the cupcakes from from Tizzerts - the Charlotte bakery that made Emmy and Robert's wedding cake http://tizzerts.com/

Menu - Emma’s 1st Birthday Party

BBQ Chicken
BBQ Pork
BBQ Sauces, Mild and Spicy
Buns
Pickles
Pasta Salad
Potato Salad
Fruit Tray
Cupcakes (Lemon and Raspberry)
Beer, Wine, and Soft Drinks

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

This blog is a bit confusing, but I see it was written at 5am this morning--crazy lady--what are you doing up so early? Get some rest this weekend and have fun with Emma and her b-day! Love you!